January 12, 2011

See you at 8


Living in the country gave my animal friends free reign, my newly acquired kitten, Inca, was no exception. She loved playing outside all day, swinging from trees or chasing and hunting butterflies and skinks.  The problem was that she would rush home briefly for supper and then disappear until the small hours of the morning.

She was enjoying life to the fullest, it was all a great adventure to her, so I was rather reluctant to curtail her escapades. But I felt that being a kitten she was at some risk due to the presence of birds of prey and certain wild animals. 

I confronted her early one morning after breakfast.  Sitting opposite her, I looked into her eyes and asked her telepathically if I could communicate with her. She looked at me in surprise, and I heard a sort of giggly “yes.” I told her I loved her, by visualising a beautiful pink light flowing from my heart to her heart. I physically felt the connection when a feeling of warmth entered my chest.

I told her I was worried about her staying out so long on her own during the night and early morning hours. I told her I would prefer it if she came home earlier in the evenings. I felt that she’d understood my message, as she did come home earlier….around midnight. This of course was not what I wanted.

So another pep talk ensued. I told her that midnight was still unacceptable to me and I would appreciate it if she could be home by 8.00pm every night. I kept repeating the words 8.00 o'clock while simultaneously visualising a clock face, indicating 8.00pm. I asked her again "do you get it now Inca, I want you home by 8 every night please?"

The following evening I was busy working in my healing room, when I was startled by a white-tortoise shell apparition as she launched herself through the window. The time was exactly 5 minutes to 8.00!

No comments:

Post a Comment