January 16, 2011

Caracal spoor

Caracal photo by: Van 3000, Wikipedia

Sending distant Reiki is a wonderful means of helping wild animals to heal from wounds, injuries and other mishaps which befall them in the wild. The only information required is the breed of animal, for your reference and their location. The following story indicates the creative manner in which it can be used.

A friend who was then living on a farm in the Soutpansberg area in Louis Trichardt, South Africa contacted me in 2003. Rozanna urgently requested help for a neighbouring farmer. A lynx (a type of wild cat) had been killing his sheep and he was reluctant to shoot her. He was prepared to find another solution so she asked me to try and contact the Lynx and communicate the danger to her.

I began the session with the Reiki symbols and the distant healing symbol assisted me to connect with her immediately. I focused on my heart chakra (the area in the centre of my chest) and I felt a deep connection with her, as I visualised a beautiful pink light flowing my heart to hers. I asked permission to communicate with her.  I felt her acknowledgement as my hands heated up. I psychically saw her, just standing there, with her head held to the side, as if she was listening to something entrancing. I told her telepathically that she had to stop killing the sheep immediately and showed her a picture of a gun. I let her know that if she continued she would be shot and killed. I urged her to go higher up into the mountains where there was an abundant supply of suitable wild animals she could hunt for food.

I sent Reiki to the situation and requested help from the Reiki Guides and Holy Angels. After a while my hands grew very hot as she accepted the energy. Then something amazing happened. I felt that I had merged with her. I was in her body, looking out through her eyes. I was running along the ground though tall clumps of thatching grass. I could feel the ground moving beneath me, my heart was pounding and thumping so hard and I experienced a drumming sensation in my ears. Eventually this sensation faded. I then saw the lynx carrying her kittens in her mouth, one at a time, away from the farms at top speed.

Rozanna called me the following evening and confirmed that no more sheep had been killed. Her husband and neighbouring farmers checked the spoors at the water holes and without a doubt, there was no trace of the lynx’s spoor.  I felt certain that Reiki had assisted with the whole situation. Everybody was very pleased that the lynx had got and understood the message and saved herself, her kittens and the farmer’s sheep.

I then sent Reiki again, this time expressing gratitude to God, the Reiki Guides and Holy Angels and the wonderful energy….. that is Reiki.

No comments:

Post a Comment